Le Fanclub de Kane
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ce forum est le fanclub officiel de Kane tout court, notre modèle à tous ! Vive Kane !

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Les Lettres du Beatnik

2 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Queen Kane
Kaneyama, la Suprémissime
Queen Kane

Taux de débitation de connerie par minute (sur 10) : arrondis et batons

Les Lettres du Beatnik - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Les Lettres du Beatnik   Les Lettres du Beatnik - Page 2 EmptyLun 13 Nov - 14:01

Beatnik poule,

Long time no see, isn't it ? I am back from hell, the place you know as well as your car. What's up tonight ? Have you ever read a such letter with hate and disapointment in it ? Me neither, but be careful with your cup of tea cause it could degouline on this beautiful letter which represents a lot for you and the Spice Girl. I can't tell tou that I miss you cause it won't be true...actually I'm oin the beach of the Meuse, do you know this place ? I enjoy it so much !
Please don't answer me with your stupid writing cause I don't remember why I wrote this one...
Forget me never...I'm your worst nightmare (not Nightwish as you could suppose...go ahead, you're near your bed...oops You fell down cause of my shoes...not my fault I promise !!! Argh!)

Can't write anymore, just have to go to the hospital

Your lovely and funny bitchgirl as I'm sure you think it
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Liline
Adoralilinatrice
Adoralilinatrice
Liline

Taux de débitation de connerie par minute (sur 10) : 22/10

MessageSujet: Re: Les Lettres du Beatnik   Les Lettres du Beatnik - Page 2 EmptyJeu 23 Nov - 21:59

Awfull Bitchgirl

How are you my lovely shit ?
When your letter arrived in the central post, it was cloudy.
when my facteur (you know the sexy blond girl who ride on her small pinky bike to send me your letters and because she never brush her teeth, so they're yellow. that's why I call her Goldenteeth) so, when Goldenteeth got her bike, it started to rain.
when she arrived in my little house, it was really raining cats and dogs, and even ducks. I took a duck and called him Snin, because he looked like a Snin. Do you ignore what a Snin is ? A Snin is something that can be everything. So a Snin is nothing.
Anyway ... you make me lose my time !
After putting Snin in the pressure-cocker, I gave a bottle of blue wine to Goldenteeth. Rapidly, she became drunk. I brought her to my bedroom and put her on my bed because she was heavy. Then I went in my bathroom, and then return in my bedroom. I could endly brush her teeth !!!
Finally, I forgot Snin in the pressure-cocker, but this lovely duck alerted me that the fire was in my house. Then he died. Goldenteeth went back to her house when difficulties to ride, because of the blue wine. and I put Snin in a little box, like it's unsualy done with carbonisied persons.

Good appetit and see you in another pressure-cocker !

Your friendly Beatnik.
Queen Kane
Queen Kane

MessageSujet: Re: Les Lettres du Beatnik   Les Lettres du Beatnik - Page 2 EmptyVen 24 Nov - 12:41

Beatnik fruit,

Goldenteeth ? Isn't she a singer ? I thaught she was a man also called Joey Starr ! I must be wrong if she's pink and sexy...
I know another duck but his name was not Snin even if he had the Snin attitude sometimes, his name was SaturSnin...maybe his brother, he didn't die in a pressure-cocker but he felt down in the water and...he couldn't swim so you can imagine the pain it was to die like that, in front of my eyes. Of course I didn't help him because I disagree with the ecological new fashion...I want to go everywhere with the biggest ecological footprint I can !
You had a very long travel as I saw; Bedroom, Bathroom and the Bedroom again, was it great ? I hope you enjoyed it because it's not everybody who's got the luck to travel ! I prefer travelling to Yougoslavich, which, you know, is not so far away from us as a lot of people could think. It's just nearby with a simple pinceau ! You have to choose "Alice" and then you've got a camera in yout pinceau ! Very pratique, isn't ot ? You certainly don't know but I took a photo of you yesterday, kissing Snin....wow I'll become a paparazzo !

See you never

Pretty Bitchgirl
Liline
Adoralilinatrice
Adoralilinatrice
Liline

MessageSujet: Re: Les Lettres du Beatnik   Les Lettres du Beatnik - Page 2 EmptyVen 24 Nov - 22:31

Beach volly ball

I didn't know about your duck SaturSnin ... I'm very not sorry !
I fond it very strange that your duck couldn't swim ... but in fact, my duck couldn't fly either ! (because he felt from the sky)
actually I never went in Yougoslavich ... in fact I never go out of my house, except when I met you in front of the bitch ... well in front of the beach. But of course my travel to my bathroom was very interesting. I saw some kind of greenish mousse in the corners of my bath, lavabo and also ... hem ... what we call "the water closed". I 've never understood why we call it "water closed" because I never closed it ... that's why it was covered in greenish mousse.

I don't know what to write and in fact I've to go in my garden.
Don't take care.

Your Bitchgirl.
Queen Kane
Queen Kane

MessageSujet: Re: Les Lettres du Beatnik   Les Lettres du Beatnik - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Nov - 12:54

Beatnik et provisions,

Why did you sign up "Bitchgirl" your last letter ?? Are you schyzophrene like Socrate was in his time ? I hope yes, it would be so funny! 2 Bitchgirls in the world, what demande the peuple ?
Yesterday all my travels seems so far away........Poupou never close her water too, that's why it could be disapointing for her and for the people who open the water (and when you open the water then it's raining on your fucking face).
I saw you in your fucking hell garden...it was amazing because I saw a sperm whale in it........no a sperm whale is not the sperm of a whale but un cachalot......Fannychou told me that funny story of her traduction of Moby Dick........at this propos, where is Moby ? Is he eating a cup of tea ? I saw he made a featuring with Mylene the farmer........awful, isn't it ?

Bye Baie Baille Nathalie Bay

Bitchgirl (the one)
Liline
Adoralilinatrice
Adoralilinatrice
Liline

MessageSujet: Re: Les Lettres du Beatnik   Les Lettres du Beatnik - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Nov - 22:33

Bitchgirl the one,

I'm sorry for the confusion of last time but as you could see it, I was in my very bad time of schyzophrenie. Like did anthony perkins in Psycho, I dressed as you to convince me that you are there and so I'm not tout seul. You know what I mean because, of course de voiture, you saw Psycho ...
That's not possible that a sperm whale came in my garden. Actually I don't cultivate sperm whale, whales or even sperm. But I should cultivate sperm, because as the Monty Python say "every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great". So thanks for this suggestion !
You want to know where Moby is ? In fact (I thought it was évident!) he's in his pot of flower !! That make me remember that a few days ago I drew a pot of flower in my copie of philosophie.
You're right about the farmer, it is awfull. I hate songs where somebody sings in english and another somebody sings in french, because it sounds like the second somebody doesn't know how to speak english. It's completely pathos to see, today, that the young people can't speak correctly english : I'm on my ass !

Excuse me but I have to go in the water closed

Your Beatnik (I returned to my veritable identity)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les Lettres du Beatnik   Les Lettres du Beatnik - Page 2 Empty

Les Lettres du Beatnik
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2